energy.instrat.pl presents data from several Polish and foreign sources:
Industrial Development Agency - Katowice (ARP)
Data from the portal PolskiRynekWegla.pl based on the public statistics research commenced by the Ministry of State Assets (previously Ministry of Energy) 1.44.16 Hard coal and lignite mining.
Capacity, generation, emissions and prices forecasts:
- Polish Energy Policy 2040 (PEP2040) v 2019 and 2020
- National Energy and Climate Plan (NECP / KPEiK)
- ENTSO-E TYNDP
- KOBiZE CAKE 2050
- KOBiZE CAKE 55% GHG goals
- Polish power sector restructuring plan
- Energy Forum (Forum Energii)
- IEA World Energy Outlook
- Institute for Renewable Energy (IEO)
Demand profiles for different tariffs from the Polish DSO Enea
Energy Market Agency (ARE)
Monthly bulletin “Informacja Statystyczna o Energii Elektrycznej” within the public statistics research commenced by the Ministry of State Assets (previously Ministry of Energy) – 1.44.02 Power market and CHP sector – under cooperation with the Energy Regulatory Office (URE).
Europe Beyond Coal (EBC)
Europe Beyond Coal Coal Exit Tracker – power plant catalog aggregating data from several European databases on GHG emissions: Emissions Trading System (EU ETS) Union Transaction Log (EUTL), European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR) and EEA LCP Database (LCPD). The EBC database is available under the Open Database License (ODbL) v1.0.
Polish TSO (PSE)
Renewables and weather data from renewables.ninja portal:
- Pfenninger, Stefan and Staffell, Iain (2016). Long-term patterns of European PV output using 30 years of validated hourly reanalysis and satellite data. Energy 114, pp. 1251-1265. doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2016.08.060
- Staffell, Iain and Pfenninger, Stefan (2016). Using Bias-Corrected Reanalysis to Simulate Current and Future Wind Power Output. Energy 114, pp. 1224-1239. doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2016.08.068
Polish Power Exchange (TGE)
Energy prices data from TGE portal.
CO2 emission prices – ECX EUA Futures, Continuous Contract.
Energy Regulatory Office (URE)
Aggregated data on RES installations in Polish counties from the URE portal.
Data on oil and natural gas prices from wnp.pl.
Project developed by the Instrat Foundation, based on open-source software plotly/dash and Azure carbon neutral hosting service. Funded with the support of CAN Europe, Instrat's own funds, Microsoft for Nonprofits program.
License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) - unless stated otherwise.
Support our projects!